This weekend shortfundly team had a chat with Kolkata agantuk films filmmakers team and this podcast will help listeners to understand the pain point of the filmmaking process and their story. This team size – 5 people.
Here’s their bio:
Ritam Saha – Director, Cinematographer ( https://www.instagram.com/ritam_saha_photography/ )
Rajdip Mondal – Editor ( https://www.instagram.com/rajdip25mandal/)
Arkaprabha Debangshi – sound, background score, dubbing ( https://www.instagram.com/debangshi_jr/ )
Ujan Sen – Actor ( https://www.instagram.com/uj_simpsen/ )
Subhadip Mishra – Story and Scriptwriter, Co-director ( https://www.instagram.com/shuva_007/ )
This podcast hosted by shortfundly team member: Pavithra.
In this session, we have discussed these questions:
- How you form this team? You guys are from Kolkata. How did it happen from medical to filmmaking?
- How you started short film filmmaking, What inspires you?
- Funding is critical in filmmaking, Have you approach and get funds to make your short films? Share that experience.
- What’s your big achievement in your filmmaking and big failure?
- What effort you put in to release your short film and how you curate it online?
- Have you tried any influencer marketing? – Earlier Tiktok medium helps people, but After COVID-19 impact, how you manage your filmmaking process and shoot?
- What online tools did you use to improve your filmmaking skills? Especially Editing (Rajdip Mondal – Editor questions) This will help first Time filmmakers and listeners to get the start.
- Is networking important to grow in this industry? How you form it? Refer to some good places to hang out with like-minded people in your industry?
- Ujan Sen – Actor – Question – How do you prepare yourself for the shoot? To save directors time.
- Arkaprabha Debangshi – sound, background score, dubbing – What online or offline tools you used in your short films? Why you choose them?
- Subhadip Mishra – Story and Scriptwriter, Co-director – How much time and effort you guys took to finalize the script and story? We understand it’s an ongoing process. Sometimes on spot, or in shoot have u improved anything? Share your experience.
- What’s your next project plans?
The entire team actively participate and share their experience and answered all these questions. Listen now.
If you like to do a podcast with shortfundly team, do ping us on our Instagram page – https://www.instagram.com/shortfundly/
Also read latest short film reviews from shortfundly team:
- “A Driver Story” – Latest Telugu Short Film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Chutney – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.5/5
- Durga – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.0/5
- Devi – [Kajol – Hindi Short film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Everything is Fine – Hindi short film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Baatein – Mental Health Hindi [Short Film – review & rating – 3.0/5]
- The Relationship Manager Short film by Falguni Thakore – Review & Rating – 3.5/5
- Oru Naal, Oru Aal | Tamil [Short Film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Neethone Eppatiki – [Telugu Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
- Tindey by Royal Stag [Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
Shortfundly is an online technology and design-focused, data-driven platform company that curates and shares the best short films and stories through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enables a global audience to easily discover, watch, and share unique stories anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audiences to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/short film platform.
Please visit http://www.shortfundly.com to learn more about us