Filmmaking industry to struggling to tackle down this COVID-19 and lockdown environment. But, every individual responsibility to make sure safe and maintain hygienic environment.
To help independent creative talents & filmmaker and show your appreciation, we’ve launched a tipping feature on our website video viewing page.
For example: Visit this page – https://www.shortfundly.com/video/35676/
You will get this page viewed like this in desktop.
After you watch this short film, if you feel it’s fine to help this filmmaker, then you will be find this “tip” option:
Then, follow these simple steps.
- Click the “Donate” button, tip an amount of your choice.
- Fill your name, address, email, and phone number. It’s not mandatory.
- Click the “Pay now” button.
So, It’s the right time to show your love and support and it will help them to work to the next level and come up with a better script. You can now say thanks by leaving them a tip.
To Support this initiative, please start tweet about this using #ThanksWithATip hashtag.
It’s time to add your short film and get a tip amount from our viewers and filmmakers community. Start now
Also read latest short film review from shortfundly team:
- Sorry Aadhya – Latest Telugu short film review & rating – 4.4/5
- Maatram – Tamil Short Film review & rating 3.9/5
- Edhu Thevaiyo Adhuve Dharmam – Tamil short film review & rating 4.3/5
- Silent chirping – an Assamese short film by Jugal Kishore Nath. Review and ratings 3.9/5
- The deal – A short film by Vysakh M – Review & Rating 3.7/5
- Kadhal Ondru Kanden – Tamil short film review
- Kannalane – Tamil short film review
- AND…?- an animation short film review
- Manasanamaha – Tamil shortfilm review
- Amazing – “Ponnira malai” Tamil Short film review
Shortfundly is an online technology and design-focused, data-driven platform company that curates and shares the best short films and stories through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enables a global audience to easily discover, watch, and share unique stories anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audiences to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/short film platform.
Please visit http://www.shortfundly.com to learn more about us