Many curious directors are budding with creative thoughts and prove their skills step by step. Short Films have become a perfect platform for these experiments. It is amazing to note that Director Raja who has worked with Rahul Thatha came up with a heart touching short film. Heart touching and message-oriented films have become rare. The backdrop of the story is at a village and the story is about an old man and a dog. Both of them fall in affection with each other, within 26.32 minutes, the audience can feel the pain of affection between them.
Watch thatha short film review now:
Most of the scenes in the film are in and around the village with the bonding between old man and dog. The two-lonely-souls-connect-under-bizarre-circumstances template is admittedly one of modern cinema’s most colorful indulgences. Music was also carefully done. Camera work is extraordinary with the mark and selection of locations is the highlight.
If you want to review for your short film, reach out shortfundly team. You will get a PAID short film review and FREE promotion from them.
If you want to meet the cast & Crew and to watch this extraordinary award-winning short film click the link below
Also Read Latest short film reviews from shortfundly:
- “A Driver Story” – Latest Telugu Short Film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Chutney – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.5/5
- Durga – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.0/5
- Devi – [Kajol – Hindi Short film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Everything is Fine – Hindi short film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Baatein – Mental Health Hindi [Short Film – review & rating – 3.0/5]
- The Relationship Manager Short film by Falguni Thakore – Review & Rating – 3.5/5
- Oru Naal, Oru Aal | Tamil [Short Film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Neethone Eppatiki – [Telugu Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
- Tindey by Royal Stag [Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
Shortfundly is an online technology and design-focused, data-driven platform company that curates and shares the best short films and stories through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enables a global audience to easily discover, watch, and share unique stories anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audiences to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/short film platform.
Please visit http://www.shortfundly.com to learn more about us