We are looking for a Community Manager at Shortfundly. We have grown over the past year to be one of the leading online platforms for indian short films and stories. Our films have been watched by thousands of audience and you have the opportunity to engage and build our passionate community!
You will be part of our core team, working closely with our founders, editor and content manager. Your key goal will be to grow new audience by community building – to engage with our audience and foster the relationships to reach their networks.
The role will include, but not limited to:
– Communicate with our audience using our social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), email and chat channels
– Using analytic tools to understand our audience
– Manage publisher syndication to extend our community outreach online
– Community engagement offline
Perks of working at Shortfundly
– Watching video/ short films/ viral content is part of the job
– Interacting with filmmakers/ artists/ models is part of the job
– Discussing film stories/ brainstorming on scripts/ creating videos is part of the job
This role is part-time or full-time based on your availability.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, name and contact number. Share your linkedin profile .
Shortfundly is an online media company that curates and shares the best short films and stories from india through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enables a global audience to easily discover, watch and share unique stories from india anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audience to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/shortfilm platform for india.