We are looking for a PR/Syndication Manager at Shortfundly.
The PR and content syndication role involves seeking and maintaining content partnerships with online publishers worldwide. You will also write press releases for our shortfundly, manage public relations with regional media and handle press engagements to promote our shortfundly further!
You will be working closely with the content team to curate and syndicate short films to external content and media partners.
You should have:
- Passion for films and stories
- Knowledge of online media and editorial trends
- Good writing and communication skills
- Creative and enthusiastic about learning
- Prior experience in a PR role (preferably)
This role requires you to be based in Chennai
Experience – 0 to 2 years
Qualification – Doesn’t matter
Our team consists of folks of diverse experience and interests and we are keen to share our thoughts and learnings along the way as we chart new grounds. If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, name and contact number. Share your linkedin profile.
Perks of working at Shortfundly
– Watching video/ short films/ viral content is part of the job
– Interacting with filmmakers/ artists/ models is part of the job
– Discussing film stories/ brainstorming on scripts/ creating videos is part of the job
Shortfundly is an online media company that curates and shares the best short films and stories from india through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enables a global audience to easily discover, watch and share unique stories from india anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audience to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/shortfilm platform for india.