We have collected the best short films from youtube and willing to showcase with you
What is special in Telugu Romantic short films?
In every film industry, there are films of all genres (horror, romance, action, drama, Sci-Fi, comedy…so on) but there will always be a specific genre for every film industry in which it specializes….more like a signature genre or as a trademark genre for that film industry.
Telugu Film Industry is so passionate about making films that it make the highest number of films per year, being a regional language film industry.
Special about Telugu film industry in the recent years namely these few movies make it a mark (these list of movies are just randomly mentioned)
- Naa Bangaru Talli
- Chandamama Kathalu
We need more concept-driven scripts something more closer to our social issues, more reality, more work for actors to show up their acting skills in character-based roles….too many commercial films….too much trending upon the view in perspective of money-making rather than proper film making.
Here’s the list of top 15 noticeable Telugu romantic short films
Also read web series review post from shortfundly team:
- Top 15 Bollywood web series to be watched in lock-down time
- Top 5 Noticeable Web Series for Entrepreneurs.
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on Hotstar
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on Sony Liv
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on VOOT.
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on VIU
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on ZEE5
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on Netflix
- Top 10 Noticeable Web Series on Amazon Prime
- Top 10 noticeable Hindi Web Series from MX PLAYER
Also read short film review post from shortfundly team:
- “A Driver Story” – Latest Telugu Short Film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Chutney – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.5/5
- Durga – Hindi Short film review & rating – 3.0/5
- Devi – [Kajol – Hindi Short film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Everything is Fine – Hindi short film – Review & Rating – 3.0/5
- Baatein – Mental Health Hindi [Short Film – review & rating – 3.0/5]
- The Relationship Manager Short film by Falguni Thakore – Review & Rating – 3.5/5
- Oru Naal, Oru Aal | Tamil [Short Film review & rating – 4.0/5]
- Neethone Eppatiki – [Telugu Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
- Tindey by Royal Stag [Shortfilm review & rating – 3.8/5]
If you love to watch more short films then stay connected with shortfundly. Join with us – https://www.shortfundly.com/filmmakers/
If you are filmmakers and want to send your films to south Indian festival events, then make use of this page – https://www.shortfundly.com/browsefestival
Shortfundly is an online media company that curates and shares the best short films and stories from India through our global multi-platform network. Our video and editorial platform enable a global audience to easily discover, watch and share unique stories from India anywhere on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audiences to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema/short film platform for India.